Saturday, November 5, 2011

A handful of nice things


 Hello! How are all of you?

 I hope you aren't as busy as I have been this past week I had so much homework that I could barely sleep more than 5 hours But luckily this weekend I don't have too much homework so I could relax and go out and play soccer for a bit with my siblings and grandpa (he's so fit and everything it's so fun to watch him play). 


 This week I got so many nice things I just wanted to share them with you, my friend made bows out of an old romper and gave two to my sister and I and our other friend got two as well so we all have matching bows now! My friend also lent me this cute cat ring that I wore on Halloween since I was a cat and it's so cute I have to remember to return it though.



  I was also so excited since Monday Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns came out for the 3DS and since I pre-ordered it it came with this super cute alpaca see!



 On top of all those nice things my  Taiga wig( for my Toradora! Cosplay) also came in the mail it came super fast I was so surprised and it's so long 120 cm it's more than half my size.


 Here's packaging it came in, 
the inside of the package was filled with bubble wrap and my wig came in an air-tight Ziploc bag.

 Here's the wig out of the packaging it came with a super handy wig cap!
 Ah i'm really camera shy but I asked my sister to take a picture with our camera with the wig on so here you go (I'll post more pictures of it when the uniform I ordered comes)
 I was so happy for all these nice things that even though I was super busy it didn't bother me too much. I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying your weekend.
Sincerely Yours, Anna

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute cat ring!
    The wig really looks good on you as well! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the wig is so cute! and long O.O
    and thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ a72090b6-034c-11e1-a4d8-000bcdcb5194
    Yes isn't it sadly I had to return it.. Oh my thank-you so much for such a lovely compliment

    @ ❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖
    Yes isn't it? It get's tangled pretty fast but it's so much fun to have long hair for once. No not at all your blog is so nice!

    @just Jennifer :3
    Thank-you so much for saying so even my mom sort-of likes it and she usually thinks everything I like is weird haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wig looks amazing!! LOVE the color ♥

    & thanks for following my blog!!
    I saw the cat ring, the word "Cosplay" and Harvest Moon and knew I HAD to follow you back!! haha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow harvest mooon! ^^. And that wig looks pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mutsumi
    Thank-you so much you're too kind! >a<

    Oh no not at all your blog is very interesting and inspiring.
    Oh my goodness thank-you for following me back i'll do my best to continue making posts that'll catch your eye.

    @xiaoqing♥Aki
    Yes I fell in love with Hravest Moon about two years ago and now i'm trying to collect all the games it's one of the only games I actually play besides pokemon and cooking mamam.
    Thank-you so much ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog! It's so cute (>o<)/

    That wig really suits you well! I like the colour. =D
    I have never watched Toradora tho.

    Ahhh~ Harvest Moon! I used to play the classic Gameboy version.
    But there was one after that in which the time went by way too fast (GBC I think), which was a bit disappointing, so I didnt buy any new version after that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you look pretty cute with that wig!(^O^*) Thanks for following me hun!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Wig is pretty!!
    You look very cute and gorgeous wearing it <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Aidyl
    Hello! Oh thank-you for finding my blog owo

    Thank-you oh I highly recommend Toradora! especially if you like romance anime.

    Really? Aw well if you ever get interested in Harvest Moon again maybe we could play together.

    @☆(´O`)ZOMbunny☆

    Thank-you so much for such anice compliment *//A///* Oh no not at all I like you blog alot.

    @q0q0

    You're too nice ;x thank-you so much you guys all boost my confidence so much >w< Thank-you for taking a look at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Harvest Moon~!!!!! And cute wigs!!! <3 and the Alpaca <33

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete