Thursday, December 15, 2011

Downtown Disney World in Christmas spirit~






Hello everyone! Are you enjoying the countdown till Christmas (we're only 9 days away) I know I am. Christmas time is the loveliest time of year. Earlier this month on a random whim my little family of five excluding my grandparents who were out of town decided to visit Disney world! visiting here always reminds me of all those commercials about Disney they used to show and all the movies I still watch today. Although it was really crowded it was a nice change from our busy school/work schedules. 
We didn't take many pictures but here you go.
This was at the entrance when we entered Mickey Mouse always makes me laugh for some reason.

Every year or so (maybe more often I don't visit Disney as much as I should) they change the Lego design in front of the Lego store this time it was a scene from Sleeping Beauty.

Belle has always been one of the princesses I liked the most so I had to snap a quick picture inside one of the stores.

While walking around we found this store we'd never seen before and decided to enter inside they had the loveliest interior!










My brother and I for fun made Mr./Mrs. Potato Heads (guess which ones my brothers)

They really had so many Christmasy things up and about it felt so festive.

Last but not least Frosty the Snowman and his dear wife.

Thank-you so much for reading and I hope your countdown to Christmas is just as nice and bright.
Sincerely Yours, Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment