Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cookie cupcakes and future aspirations


Today is such a lazy day we all woke up around 10ish and slothed around on the computers for awhile before eating breakfast.We've just cleaned the house since our grandparents are returning home from there two-week trip back to our hometown (not theirs since they weren't born here) and we decided to bake them cookies. Well actually we were going to bake them a cake but we didn't have enough ingredients so we decided to make sugar cookies from scratch which would have been lovely if our oven wasn't broken T^T. So instead we whipped out my cupcake maker and made some cookie cupcakes which surprisingly rose,turned a golden brown and taste even better than sugar cookies, they look just like cupcakes but are softer and a bit less dry in taste.
Talking about baking reminds me that earlier this month I finally revealed to my grandparents what I wanted to be career-wise (I had previously told everyone I wanted to be a veterinarian because my mother being a nurse and my grandfather having been a doctor I thought they wanted me to enter into the medical filed as well but, a talk with my favorite aunt who is super excited about my dream and even supports me enough to buy me cookbooks and my mother who said as long as I'm happy then she's happy I decided to come forward and tell everyone about my true dream) they were shocked when I told them I'd like to be a pastry chef.
I was kind of sad because they told me I should just bake as a hobby and not as a job since they want me to make money and be happy, but I understand what they are saying and know that the path I have chosen won't be easy. I don't want alot of money or nice things so i'm okay even if I don't become a famous pastry chef as long as I can make people smile with the magic of my sweets. Ah this was such along post but i'm glad I wrote this all down. What are some of your future aspirations? Please feel free to comment about them or anything at all.
Sincerely Yours,Anna

2 comments:

  1. hi honey, thank you for follow my blog i follow you too :D your blog is so kawaii!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAMBATTE!!! i think your aspiration is absolutely lovely~~~ i hope you get to become a pastry chef one day! don't give up on your dreams^_^!!!

    ♡ Pei Ting

    WhimsicalityInDisguise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete