Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spending a day with a dear friend

Today my twin and I went over my friends house although we didn't go out
(except to buy groceries where my friend insisted I show her all the vegetarian food I ate..she fell in love with the chicken nuggets today and was amazed that they even had vegetarian corn dogs) we had the loveliest time.
We tried shrimp fries, and a soup her mother made out of vegetables, and we had the chicken nuggets
which our friend swore tasted just like chicken. For the first time ever we tried haagen-dazs ice-cream and fell in love, it was so amazing we finished a pint of it all off together. Today was such a nice day I hope I can have more charming times with all my firends and I hope who ever is reading this had a nice weekend as well.

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried the haagen-dazs green tea ice cream? it's soo good ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yes my weekend was wonderfull 1 october was my birthday :) and i turned 18.

    as i can see you had a nice weekend yourself as well good blog (maybe a picture?) but it's nice to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Frances
    That's the on we tried oh my goodness it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. @maiike de graef
    Happy birthday! Woah your officially an adult congratulations

    thank-you for the feedback i'm so camera shy but.. i'll post up some pictures soon ^^

    ReplyDelete