Ah I noticed recently that a few people started following my blog even though it's a very small amount of people, I'm so thankful that you liked my blog enough to follow it even though it's not that well put together or anything i'll work hard to make it more enjoyable. So thank-you very much for reading this and becoming interested in my little ole blog.
On another note my birthday is coming up and I have so many nice things i'm debating on buying I thought making a list would be helpful and I could compare them altogether and see which one money-wise and use-wise would be best to purchase so here goes I'll include links and if anyone has any comments they'd be much appreciated since i'm so indecisive.
First off is this unique and creative zine I've coveted since I found out about zines, and when this came out I knew I had to save up and get it, it's out of stock now but i'm hoping that it'll be re-stocked soon.
http://hellosandwich.bigcartel.com/product/hello-sandwich-gift-wrapping-zine-hard-copy-coming-soon
Up next is the Sailor Moon complete boxed set! I've loved sailor moon since I was little it was the first anime I watched along with Inuyasha and I'd love to own it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DVD-TinBox-Sailor-Moon-Complete-Vol-1-200end-Free3Movie-/270793224214?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D15%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D3225241974751611904#ht_2214wt_1344
Next up would be these two wigs I'm not sure yet if i'd like to buy a wig soley for cosplaying purposes or if i'd like to buy a wig I can wear everyday. I'm thinking of going to my first anime convention this year (I can't wait!) but i'm not sure if i'm going to cosplay as Taiga Aisaka from Toradora! or just wear a wig and something cute and comfortable so as not too stand out.
here's the cosplay wig
http://www.wig-supplier.com/Aisaka-Taiga-Tiger-x-Dragon-120CM-Long-flaxen-Brown-Cosplay-Party-Hair-Wig-ML152-805.html
and here's the wig i'm considering buying
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1322-New-Long-Light-Brown-Fashion-Wavy-Wigs-/300493468100?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item45f6ce71c4#ht_3911wt_1110
After this is an outfit i'm interested in purchasing which I would wear with my everyday wig if I wasn't going to cosplay a specific character for the anime convention. I was thinking of buying both the bolero and the blouse.
http://forums.lolitafashion.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7881&sid=91290c322b933a9b38577839aa759f8b
Tsubasa Masuwaka is one of my idols along with IU, Audrey Hepbourn and a few other lovely people and I recently saw all these magazine articles with her in it and I thought I'd like to have atleast one to look through.
http://www.yesasia.com/us/popsister-2011-august/1024555469-0-0-0-en/info.html
Last but not least are two rather pricey items I might not have enough money to purchase but the more options the better right? I've always loved these kind of shoes and I've never been able to find a pair let alone in my size so when I found these I was ecstatic!
http://www.minkyshop.com/antaina-tea-party-shoes.html
and this super cute bag that I would use for everything even if people would probably do a double take seeing such a tiny girl with such a massive bag.
http://www.minkyshop.com/accessories/super-rilakkuma-carry-bag.html
That's about everything I'm considering getting ofcourse I can't get everything and certainly not at once I'd probably have to save a bit and all. Overall it's going to be tough deciding. Sorry to who ever is reading this I know this isn't the funnest to read i'll write about something nicer in my next post.
Thank-you so much for reading.
♥♥♥
Anna
hahaha this is so much fun to read this (every time you say to much sorry lol) but i can undestand why because you never know if people like what you post no?
ReplyDeletebut about the choises i have read the post trough and i think all the stuff you want to have is cute but for an anime convention i think it more fun to where the wig from torodora (it's such long hair (O.O))
about the shoes i think a light color looks cuter than one of the dark ones (but that's my opinion).
the bag is massive like you said but maybe that makes it even cuter i guess.
by the way i wanted to thank you for becoming my follower and that you wished me a happy birthday :), but was is it exactly lovely about my lifestyle? (just curious)